15. Summer Sessions Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for iTunes voucher Summer Sessions promotion:
Information on how to enter this Promotion and promotion details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is SAE Institute Pty Limited, 373-391 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481 (SAE).
- The promotion period commences 12AM AEDT on November 25th 2013.
- The promotion period ends 11:59PM AEDT on December 25th 2013 for direct enrolments to SAE (Promotion Period). Promotion period ends 11:59PM AEDT on December 7th 2013 for enrolments to SAE via the Victoria Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC Promotion Period).
- Entry is available to all individuals who: have not previously studied with SAE; submit an enrolment form for an SAE Degree or Diploma program directly to SAE during the Promotion Period or to VTAC during the VTAC Promotion Period; subsequently enrol in and commence an SAE Degree or Diploma program in February 2014; and are still enrolled in that Degree or Diploma program as of March 10th 2014 (Eligible Entrants).
- To make a claim, Eligible Entrants must: during the Promotion Period complete and submit an enrolment form available at http://sae.edu.au/apply-now and provide a contact email address as requested on that form; or complete and submit an enrolment form through VTAC and provide a contact email address as requested on that form (Valid Claim).
- There is a limit of one claim per person.
- In complete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- All Eligible Entrants who submit a Valid Claim during the Promotion Period will receive an iTunes voucher to the value of AU$50.00 (Voucher).
- The redeemable code for the Voucher will be sent to the email contact provided on the Valid Claim.
- 10. The Voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged as cash. All other costs associated with the Voucher are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant. The Voucher must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of issue and subject to the terms set out on or in relation to the Voucher.
- 11. In the event that SAE is unable to supply the Voucher, it reserves the right to supply an alternate voucher of similar monetary value.
- 12. SAE reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. Any person who, in the opinion of SAE, tampers with or interferes with the claim mechanism in any way will be ineligible to claim.
- 13. SAE will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 14. iTunes is a trade mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a participant or sponsor of this Promotion.